Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A New Heart's Desire



It's finally here!


This was an amazing adventure.


Just a personal story: This website/venture was developed after a rough rough ROUGH time in my life. The details don't matter as much as the story and the outcome.

God has a plan for your life--and usually, it makes no sense to you until it unfolds. My life up until this point made no sense--well, the mishaps that were occuring then--but when I made a vow to accept the will of God as it related to the good and the bad, things just started to unfold!

Ezekiel 36:25-27 states: "..then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean. Your filth will be washed away, and you will no longer worship idols. And I will give you a new heart with new and right desires, and I will put a new heart in you. I will take out your stony heart of sin and give you a new, obedient heart. And I will put my Spirit in you so you will obey my laws and do whatever I command."



New desires, new ventures, new love (sigh)....SAME GOD.


Thank you for being faithful, God.

No comments: