Sunday, May 23, 2010

Another Photography Weekend!

This weekend was very busy! I had the pleasure of photographing a woman who was graduating from medical school. Boy, let me say that her happiness was not only evident from the pictures, but also evident from all the support that came from her friends and family. Here are a few from the weekend:

I love this pic of her. She was so fun to shoot.


This was a shot at the place where she had her graduation party. I was waiting on the guests to arrive so I decided to do some personal stuff.


This on is my ABSOLUTE favorite!!! This a quick shot of the bar.


Another shot of her in her regalia. This road was closed off because of the flood so we decided seize the opportunity.



On the Shelby St. bridge. Great shot of her.


This door was amazing! This is a great shot for her.






This picture touches my heart. So the guest of honor had this card that she wanted everyone to sign. Of course I had to get a pic of grandmother signing it!

There's nothing like grandmother's wisdom!!

No comments: