Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Memory's "UNCANNY'ed" Thought of The Day

2010 has been trying thus far; however, I believe that everything that we face because of a more divine purpose.

Every morning I ask for God to renew my mind's strength because according to Peter we must think clearly with a sound mind. I finally understand this concept.

Our minds are the gatekeepers of our heart and soul. Therefore we must always protect it. It is is through our minds that Satan attacks us. We must remember that the "helmet of salvation" is not just an anology. God can give you a sound mind, and he can "re-charge" your mind every day if you ask for it.

In the book of James, he talks about how true wisdom comes from God. I believe this with all my heart. For it is true wisdom that makes your mind resilient.

No comments: