Saturday, June 19, 2010

Love All Over Me


I'm not usually the one to share stories such as this but this touched me from the tip of my toe! Whew.

You never know how much someone cares for you until that moment in time when God chooses to reveal it to you.

That moment happened to me. Today.

I was on my way out the door to run errands on a Saturday morning, and I as I was walking out the door, I notice my boyfriend looking at me rather weird. I ask him, "Baby what's wrong?"

He sits there for a moment, and he says, "Nothing, I'm just sketching this moment in my mind. I like to know what you have on before you leave the house. It's my job to be responsible for you. I care about those things."

Now, while to a new person who hasn't dealt with serious relationships, the whole idea of accountability in a relationship may seem foreign. To me, because I never experienced it in such a way as this, looked at this as him taking accountability not only to my emotions as my boyfriend, but also, taking accountability as my keeper.



More to come... :0)

Once again, thank you God.

No comments: