Sunday, July 26, 2009

Memory's "UNCANNY'ed" Thought of The Day: HISPANICS Keep Out! For real???

Now, I said that I wasn't going to post this nonsense, but it brings up a good point:



Why do we continue to give things like this attention?!? If we just IGNORED ignorance, it wouldn't have an audience!

I felt the same way when fools decided they were going to bury the word NIGGER. For real??



How stupid is that??? It's not the word we need to bury--it's the attention that we give the word that needs to buried!

Do you know that if you just ignored or didn't get overworked if someone ever called you a nigger, spic, etc, it wouldn't have the affect that the person was looking for by using the word?

I'll share a story:
Once a man looked me in my eyes and called me "nigger"--hatefully. I mean, he was really looking for a reaction! I looked at him for a second and burst out laughing and walked away!! There was nothing else that man could do. It's still funny to me today.

My point is KNOW who you are and KNOW your name! By knowing who you are, no one else's words can affect you or your reactions.

The woman in the CNN clip above is entitled to do whatever she wants to do with her property--hell, it's hers! Don't allow her to own your reaction!

No comments: